- 02-27-2008, 02:08 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
we are relocating from the US to HK , at the end of april.
we have a boy who will be 2 1/2 at that time and a girl who will be 18 month at that time.
here in the US both are going to a full day program , and we would like them to go in Hk, to a good bilingual preschool (english-mandarin) .
we still need to decide where to live in HK , and it depands of the preschools that they will go to.( midlevels or repulse bay?)
does anyone know a biligual preschool at the mid levels? the peak?
what do you think about Tutor time?
- By wasabibunny in forum EducationReplies: 11Last Post: 03-12-2010, 09:18 AM
- By sunny_mom in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2009, 02:31 PM
- By skyemama in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2009, 03:25 PM
- By c2006 in forum EducationReplies: 22Last Post: 01-21-2005, 04:45 PM
- By CLAM in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2005, 12:25 AM