Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

3 in 1 or 2 in 1 push chairs?

MilkMonster is offline Registered User

sorry forgot to metion that I used a sling for the first 6mths until my son was too heavy for me to carry for extended periods of time. after getting the EDT i was kicking myself for not getting it sooner! We had bought the bugaboo before our son was born and still love this stroller but use it only when we travel to canada, australia or more baby/stroller friendly countries :)

Harsha is offline Registered User

Thanks for the tip MilkMonster! I have been wondering if I could do that myself.. but am sure I'd get loads of strange looks in Bumps to Babes!

Can you attach a car seat the Graco ECT? I was hoping to get a whole travel system, so that its easier to transport the baby when its asleep. (& to use the car seat as a normal seat in the flat).

I'm actually going to the US in April and hoping to buy the stroller from there - has anyone got any suggestions where to go baby shopping in NYC?

I'm 6 months pregnant myself (due end of June) - have you joined a due date club for lunch?

Harsha

eflats is offline Registered User

There are plenty of places. Buy Buy baby on 7th and 26th - http://www.buybuybaby.com/default.asp?order_num=-1&. Planet Kids (103rd and Broadway - they also have a location on the east side in the 80's and Lex I believe - http://www.planetkidsny.com/). Babies r Us in Union Square. Albee's 95th and Amsterdam - http://www.albeebaby.com/. You may also want to check out a new swing they have now that lets you put the car seat in the swing holder and just use that as the swing. a friend has it in nyc and it's saves a lot of space.

MilkMonster is offline Registered User

Hi Harsha, no haven't joined the due date club yet! I have been meaning to...maybe I'll come a long for tea!

"Can you attach a car seat the Graco ECT? I was hoping to get a whole travel system, so that its easier to transport the baby when its asleep. (& to use the car seat as a normal seat in the flat)."

No, you can't attach the car seat to the EDT. I found I only used the carseat (with the bugaboo) until my son was 6mths because it was just too heavy. I think the travel system is nice if you live in the states/canada but too large for hk (IMHO).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12