hotel in Tokyo for children
- 03-04-2008, 10:32 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Eastern HK Island
thanks ladies, will definitely check out Grand Hyatt & Roppongi area!
- 03-06-2008, 10:50 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Hong Kong
Shinjuku is convinient if you consider railroads and subways, but I do no recommend Keio Plaza at all actually.
Access to Disney Land will not be bad from Roppongi.
Take the HIBIYA LINE to Hacchobori, transfer to the KEIYO LINE
and get off at MAIHAMA (Disney Land).
Fuji-Q is FAR whether or not you are in Shinjuku.
Sanrio Puro Land is also far.
You might want to look in to HATO BUS that does all sorts of excursions. That way, you don't have to worry about transfering or getting lost before you get there.
Anyway, I would not recommend Shinjuku to stay with kids.
because of the malls ans places to eat.
- By premama in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2010, 03:48 PM
- By carang in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:20 AM
- By reei in forum Baby TalkReplies: 9Last Post: 11-10-2009, 03:21 PM
- By sugalump in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2009, 01:14 PM
- By Twinsmammie in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 06-26-2006, 07:56 AM