Things to do over Easter?
- 03-10-2008, 05:00 PM #17
Leah's Mom and Janice. Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your photos with us.
I am up for going. How many people can make it on the 26th?
I'm sure it will be crowded on the weekend, and I would rather avoid it if we can.
Here's a map
- 03-10-2008, 09:42 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Park Island, Hong Kong
- 03-10-2008, 11:00 PM #19Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- Hong Kong
Leeah's Mom - how long do you estimate a visit to the farm would last - inclusive of the strawberry picking and feeding the horses? just wondering whether it would be too much hassle to bring my little one.
- 03-11-2008, 11:09 AM #20
Wow this strawberry picking etc. sounds awesome. Thanks for the idea! Will have to wait til my girls are older and are awake for long enough to do this hahahahhaha
Any other ideas for what to do at Easter? Thanks!
- 03-11-2008, 04:27 PM #21Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- shatin, hongkong
Actually it doesn't take long if you don't plan to pick lots of strawberries. We only picked a small bucket that took like 30 mins. And feeding horse wouldn't take long time. (We just watched horses, cos my daughter got scared)
I think 2 hours is long enough.
Getting there takes long time. My daughter got upset because she hates being in the car for a long time.
It took me like 2 hours to get there. If your little one likes car, it will be ok. You can put him or her in the stroller there, it's nice to get fresh air with sunshine.
Take some snacks since they only have like coin machines for soda. There's a place to sit down and eat snacks.
- 03-14-2008, 08:48 AM #22
We can also go to the HK Flower show at Victoria Park. It starts today. D went last year with his kindy and the kids had fun. Anyone up for it?
- 03-14-2008, 10:15 AM #23
How long does the HK Flower show run for? Is there a website?
- 03-14-2008, 10:26 AM #24
- By happybilly in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2009, 10:28 AM
- By hazelhickory in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2009, 08:07 PM
- By premama in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2008, 05:25 PM
- By Loon in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2006, 08:12 PM
- By Susanna Wong in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2006, 08:00 AM