Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Grobags

Clowe is offline Registered User

Grobags

Hi ladies... I'm due in about a month and wondering whether I should invest in a Grobag. What are you experiences with these things - are they useful or are we just as better off swaddling them in a comfy blanket when they sleep? Happy to make the purchase if parents out there have found them to be good!

Thanks!!!

Konradsmom is offline Registered User
    My son was swaddled for about 2 months, and then it was Grobag all the way. For me, it was a safe choice ( bubs was once found with blanket over his face once he learned to use his arms), and putting him in a grobag helped him understand that its bed time and he should be sleeping soon. It was also partly his choice as he didn't really like being swaddled when young. I would think its a good investment.

Clowe is offline Registered User
    Konradsmom, thanks! Good point also about how they'll get to know it's sleeptime when they are put into it...

snagito is offline Registered User
    Definitely a good investment because of the variable weather conditions here. We were very surprised at how cold it got during the last 3 months in HK and I think having the security of the grobag to keep our LO warm definitely helped, he tends to throw all blankets off. I also credit the grobag as being the sole reason he doesn't try to climb out of his cot as yet (I'm enjoying the last few months of peace and quiet at bed time!). Hope that helps in your decision..

alice_ng72 is offline Registered User
    I would highly recommend the Grobag! My son is 2 years old and still sleeps in one. You do not need to worry about him feeling cold, kicking off the blanket or climbing out of the cot. Until this day, whenever we put him into his grobag, he knows its his bedtime and start yawning!!! Do invest in one/two!

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    I would also say yes to grobags. We used them for our son when he was tiny and they were great. No worries about the blanket smothering him, or about him losing the blanket and becoming too cold etc.

Going to use again with second!

aussie mum is offline Registered User
    i swaddled my son for the first couple of months and then switched to grobags as soon as he started to want his arms free. he is 2 tomorrow and we still use grobags every night!

joannek is offline Registered User
    they've said all i want to say. i second grobag. even when LO is 3 now, i go around hunting for grobag 3-6years old. even have to get some made at Spotlight!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast