Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Birthday Cake Wilton Style at a bargain!

spockey is offline Registered User

Birthday Cake Wilton Style at a bargain!

Hi

Our bub is celebrating his second birthday this year and again, we've decided to go with truly scrumptious. They make really gorgeous cakes tailored to your needs at a very reasonable price - no delivery fee! Last year, we paid half of what Deelite quoted (without delivery)!

It's not on the directory but I thought that I'd provide the site in case Rani wants to add it.

http://www.trulyscrumptious.hk

hapimamee is offline Registered User
    Thanks for sharing this. I'm actually looking for birthday cake for my DS...

I'll check the site.

thanks again.

MaiYe is offline Banned

DO NOT order cakes from Truly Scrumptious

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

although their charges are competetive. yet their services is absolutely unbearable. they just simply over promise what they can do. they never reply to phone calls nor email. i left messages and email them for orders and they never reply me, not until i keep chasing them up until 3 days before event, they told me they can't make the cakes due to overloaded order. they are simply taking the large (and more costly orders) rather than making a smaller one for my baby's - 1 in her lifetime baptist ceremony celebration. what a big disappointment!!!

MeowMeow is offline Registered User
    MaiYe,

Pls check PM

Thanks

satay is offline Registered User
    I recently ordered a small cake at the lowest price range without any problems! They did explain that they have been overwhelmed with orders and it is basically first-come-first serve so I think you need to order quite early. she mentioned they are relocating in July to larger premises. I had no problems contacting them and they were very hepful!
    Last edited by satay; 06-23-2008 at 08:54 AM.

e-mum is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by spockey View Post
    Hi

Our bub is celebrating his second birthday this year and again, we've decided to go with truly scrumptious. They make really gorgeous cakes tailored to your needs at a very reasonable price - no delivery fee! Last year, we paid half of what Deelite quoted (without delivery)!

It's not on the directory but I thought that I'd provide the site in case Rani wants to add it.

http://www.trulyscrumptious.hk
    Hi Spockey, do you still have the contact no. for Truly Scrumptious? I've been trying to get hold of them through their website for the past few days but it's alway under construction! Not sure if I can order a cake for 2 weeks time?!

If someone can give me the contact no. that would be great!

rani is offline Administrator
    e-mum,

last i heard they were flooded with orders and were planning to move this summer to a bigger place. I checked the site in July and they were not accepting orders for July/August.

MaiYe is offline Banned

they finally CLOSED DOWN for biz!

88 truly scrumptious!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast