Hong Kong Kindergartens and Primary Schools Closed
- 03-13-2008, 11:35 AM #9Banned
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Mid Levels, Hong Kong
Apparently Sunshine is not closed. Isnt it Mandatory for all schools to be closed?
- 03-13-2008, 11:52 AM #10
the gov't "requested" that all primary schools, kindergartens and "special" schools (playgroups/tutorial centres) close.
i was planning on opening a playgroup and tutorial centre on Friday, but I have decided to comply with the request.
i would hate for a child to get sick after my playgroup....
- 03-13-2008, 01:16 PM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2005
- Hong Kong
my daughter's school is closed. but anyway, she sick as a dog now so she's not going to school. funnily enough, i called Tom Lee, where my daughter has a music class, to ask if the playgroup for 3 yr old are suspended. they informed me that they're still opened & kids have to attend if not they forfeit that class. (?!)
- By Molie in forum EducationReplies: 10Last Post: 05-14-2010, 10:26 AM
- By Mamamia 1 in forum EducationReplies: 21Last Post: 02-27-2010, 12:18 AM
- By rani in forum EducationReplies: 71Last Post: 07-03-2009, 10:18 PM
- By shahirakk in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2006, 11:01 AM
- By lwl73 in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2006, 10:31 AM