Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stokke highchair or Chicco Polly highchair?

e-mum is offline Registered User

Stokke highchair or Chicco Polly highchair?

I've just started feeding my 6 mth. old twins solids. I already have one basic high chair called Alanta highchair from Mothercare. I want to purchase one mre. so that I can feed both twins at the same time at the same height. I can't make up my mind whether to buy a Stokke Tripp Trapp highchair or a Chicco Polly highchair. Any suggestions or advice from those who already hve. these highchairs???

MommyTo3 is offline Registered User
    I have Stokke. I bought one for my oldest, then I had b/g twins 2 1/2 years later. I bought another one and when they were 6 months my oldest went onto a Cushie (one of those US booster cushions). I love the Stokkes, couldn't live without them, and defintely plan to take them to HK later this year. They're not too big, look nice, easy to clean, last for years ... worth every penny.

LeahH is offline Registered User
    Also the stokke pulls up to the table so babies get used to sitting there and can ultimately sit with the family at meal times.

Matty is offline Registered User
    Love the Stokke.
    Need to buy a 2nd one for our new baby, as our 1st will still be using it for years.

spockey is offline Registered User
    Must agree with Matty! LOVE the Stokke! Steady and easy to clean.

woodk6 is offline Registered User
    I actually have both highchairs. The Chicco Polly was given to me as a gift and is at my house in CA. I HATE IT!!!! The Chicco Polly is extremely difficult to clean. Food gets into the buckles and all over the harness and even when you clean it after each meal, sometimes the buckles stick. That's happens a bunch so I have to violently yank on the harness to try release it while my baby is fidgeting and scared in the chair. I don't find the wheels (if you get that model) at all useful because the brakes are difficult to apply. So when you want to move it, you have to get down on your hands and knees to unlock the brakes. Whereas with the stokke you just slide it back like a regular chair. It's never scratched our hardwood floors or anything.

Just get the Stokke with the baby rail and no harness or anything. I don't even think you need the cushions because you'll just be washing them constantly. I love the Stokke...it's miles better than the Chicoo Polly. The Stokke takes up much less space too.

e-mum is offline Registered User
    Thanks to everyone for your reply. I will be buying a Stokke highchair for sure!

e-mum

Zanzibar is offline Registered User

where to buy Stokke Tripp Trapp chair in HK?

Hi, I really want to buy one of these for my baby but the range of colours on offer at Mothercare isn't the greatest and it takes 2 months for them to special order the one I want. Anyone know of another stores in HK that stock Stokke?
    Thanks for all suggestions
    Jenny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast