Cow's milk vs formula
- 05-20-2009, 12:01 AM #17
cow's milk cheaper than formula? not for us!
a litre of cow's milk is $20+ it would last us less than a day.... that would be $600+ per month. we spend $250-300/month on formula, but my daughter drinks A LOT of "milk"
- 05-20-2009, 12:18 AM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
later stages of formula taste sweet so must have added sugar in. my daughter didn't like it either and liked fresh milk. guess that's why some paeds say it's bad for teeth...
- By jeanyee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2007, 02:52 PM
- By bbc mom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2006, 10:31 PM
- By carmenlotusfeet in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2006, 09:53 AM
- By Rosewood in forum Family HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2005, 10:31 AM
- By shaz in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2004, 12:29 PM