Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Exercise "Buddy" Needed!

shaanmom is offline Registered User

Exercise "Buddy" Needed!

Help! In the battle of the bulge, am on the losing end!! Before the situation gets completely out of control, looking for an "exercise buddy" for walks around mid-levels - Hatton Rd, Bowen Road etc. Pref mornings during baby naptime. Can also hit a tennis ball with someone at my place... Need continual motivation (apart fm nagging husband)..!!:blahblah

Soogee is offline Registered User

Happy to play tennis

Hi there

I have not played for quite a while, but have been looking for somewhere/someone to knock some tennis balls about with. If you are still interested, I'd be happy to join you - perhaps we could set up a specific time on a weekly basis. Let me know....

Geo
    Geo is offline Registered User
    Hi Shaanmom,

Well, it is good if we can exercise together too. I gave birth to my second son 7 mths ago and now still having a 32 waist. Been dieting for bf and lunch.

I live in mid-levels but there's no facilities in my apartment. We can do some exercises together. I am a stay home mum, staying together with in-laws.

Give me a ring or sms when you are ready. Cheers.

Geogina
    9779 0005

Nic
    Nic is offline Registered User
    I am keen to start exercising again after having had my first baby on the 3rd March.
    I live in mid levels and happy to walk hatton rd, would have to bring baby in pushchair though as i am yet to find a helper.

What time does your baby nap?

Nic
    9354 4502

Hi all,
    what a nice response! I also have a few ladies from Geoexpat interested, so we can have a nice group.
    Pls can you pm me your email addresses & mobiles (for Soogee) so that easier to coordinate all.
    Soogee, I'll check what times the court is available in the mornings so that we can fix the booking. I may have a couple of other people interested, are you ok with doubles or round robin?
    Geo, I assume you're OK with walking Hatton or Bowen Rd as I only have a tennis court at my place, no gym facility! If that's OK, pls pm your contact details to me.
    Nic, my baby used to nap in the mornings around 9ish, but now he is resisting and only takes his noon nap! It's too hot to go out at noon, so I think we'll have to figure out a good time in the mornings or early evening around 4:30ish before it gets dark. what do you think?
    Thanks all!!!

Hi All,
    Just an update, have worked out a hopefully convenient schedule morning time for all, have pm'd all those who have replied me earlier. If anyone else would like to join, pls pm me.
    Thanks