Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

What sleeping arrangements do you use?

Rebecca :-) is offline Banned

What sleeping arrangements do you use?

Hi,
    My name is Rebecca, and I'm posting this message from Canada. I'm part of the Milestones Research Team, and our mission is to improve the lives of children by partnering with parents from around the world to learn more about their children's development. I'd like to invite you to be part of a child development research study at the University of Manitoba, at www.babysleepstudy.org
    I would be delighted to have parents living in Hong Kong take part in our research, if they are interested! The study is designed for parents with children who are 9-24 months old, but there are other studies for different ranges as well if you are interested (www.milestonesresearch.org)
    Thanks for your time!
    Sincerely,
    Rebecca
    PS- I have been trying to figure out how to get in touch with a site moderator to ask for permission before posting to the site, but I have not been able to do so yet. I will be happy to follow any procedures you have in place! Please e-mail me at [email protected] . Thanks so much!

Sleuth is offline Registered User
    Are you looking for Chinese parents, or just people who happen to live in HK regardless of nationality?

carang is offline Registered User
    hi rebecca,
    i'm a prairie girl myself (saskatoon) but have been in hk for over 13 years. i'd be happy to help.
    cara

More about the study on Baby Sleep

Hi!
    Thanks for your replies! I am looking for parents (of 9-24 month olds) of any nationality who are interested in reporting on their experiences with their children's sleeping arrangements. This means that I'd be delighted to hear from both parents living in HK regardless of nationality and Chinese parents. The survey is in English, but you have the option of indicating both your location, your nationality, and your ethnic/cultural group in the survey- so for example, if I was living in HK and doing the survey, I could indicate that I live in HK, but that I'm a Canadian.
    Please do post any other questions and I would be happy to answer them. We've already had some hits on our site from Hong Kong, and I'm just delighted! We'd love to hear from more of you as well! Thanks for your interest!
    Rebecca :-)
    www.babysleepstudy.org
    www.milestonesresearch.org

Smile Thanks!

Thanks for all of the interest from Hong Kong so far! I really, really appreciate it! We'll still be collecting information for the first phase of the study for a few more days, so if there is anyone else who'd like to participate, please visit www.babysleepstudy.org . If you've already participated, a huge, huge thank-you to you!:yeah2