Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Boy Or Girl????????????

RUCHEE is offline Registered User

Smile Boy Or Girl????????????

HI!THERE

I AM NEW IN YOUR FAMILY AS I JUST MOVED TO HONG KONG FROM DUBAI.I AM 2MTHS PREGGY.......MANY PEOPLE AROUND ME ASKS ME U LIKE THIS OR THAT...AS TO GUESS IT IS A BOY OR GIRL........CAN SOME MOMS SHARE THEIR EXPERIANCES WHEN PREG WITH BOY OR GIRL?????????

BY THE WAY I HAVE A SEVEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER .....BUT NOW I ALMOST FORGOT WHT I EXPERIANCED

WAITING TO GET SOME INTERESTING EXPERIANCES

capital is offline Banned
    Here is my expereince.

I never found out the sex of the babies as we didn't want to, that said with the first I 100% thought I would have a girl, and had a boy. then with the next pregnancy was 95% sure I'd have a boy and I did have a boy. I think I am destined to have only boys, so I'm sure if I was pregnant again that is what I would think.

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    With my first pregnancy (my son) I had very little morning sickness in the first three months but in the second and third trimester I was ill with gastrointeritus and flu, I also gave up work in my second trimester because it just was too much!

This is my 2nd pregnancy, and the Dr is 90% sure it's a girl, I had really bad morning sickness in the first 3 months but now in my second trimester I feel great!

RUCHEE is offline Registered User
    Dear beckyboo44 thanks for sharing your experiance.
    Even I had very bad morning sickness when I was preg with my daughter........but now little.......but despite of having so much troubles in my 1st preg I had a tremandeous glow on my face : )
    now I can say girls make you look beautiful

MeowMeow is offline Registered User
    Interesting, I had pimples in the first trimester when carrying my daughter not with my son. Both had bad morning sickness, mornings & nights!

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    yeah I also had pimples in first trimester this time round, which I didn't have when pregnant with my son. and as soon as a friend saw my pimples she said, 'it's a girl,' as she had the same!

with my son I had cravings, day and night, for sweet things....but I don't have them this time around!

Sleuth is offline Registered User
    If there was a way to really tell from symptoms, everyone would know about it by now.
    Everything is an old-wives tale or--at best--an above average predicter. Which means it will never be right 100% of the time and can not be applied to any particular individual. Even doctors with the latest in ultra-sound aren't right 100% of the time.