- 04-02-2008, 02:19 PM #25Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
Thanks for all the advice here, truly appreciated and I don't feel that helpless and lost. I get the feeiling that bubs is really scared, the way he cries with arms flailing....I suppose I just have to give him time to settle ( unfortunately he is due for his 6 month jabs next week - argh). And not rush him into sleeping independantly again....... I'm going to try have him stick to a routine and see if it helps ( he had a fluid one before).
thanks for the homeopathy recommendations - I think I will def try the CD - I probably need it after bubs is done with it !!
- By onesarah in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 25Last Post: 05-27-2009, 05:21 PM
- By augustbump in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2009, 12:39 PM
- By crystal88 in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 9Last Post: 02-13-2009, 02:21 PM
- By e-mum in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2007, 11:39 AM
- By AG2007 in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 07-05-2007, 01:25 PM