Quote Originally Posted by smallmom View Post
I'd also recommend my helper who will be available in Jun 1. She has been working with us for a full 2 yrs contract. We're sad to hear her departure. She is patient and loves kids (my daughter loves her so much) and never long face for extra work. Tidy and polite. English is fair and understood basic Cantonese. Loves to cook also. She's open to work for expat or local but idealy only one helper in the family. I really want to see her go to a nice kind family. If your interested please PM me and provide basic background of your family/requirement. Cheers
Dear smallmom,
I have a 15 months old boy. My husband and I (I was) are teachers. Now I look after my boy and part time tutoring at night since I had tragedies with my previous helpers (some with health problem on the first day and some homesick problem). I really need a hleper who is reliable and obedient to work mainly for cooking and cleaning for our family. Cos I would take care of my son myself (only need some assistance ). Since I have wasted so much money on trying to hire helpers, I really need one with good reference like yours, kindly call 82039789 or leave any information, please!!