Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hypnobirthing

Coco is offline Registered User
    Thanks everyone ! I totally believe in it. Was just wondering if there is anything in class that they teach that is not in the books. I tried to book the class but was unfortunately too late and the class was full already. I've listened to the CD quite a few times now but result in just falling asleep about 5 minutes of listening to it ! This isn't suppose to happen, right ? I will keep reading and practicing though......

Eva08 is offline Registered User
    Coco,

Falling asleep is really good - it means it's working and you're very relaxed!! Subconsciously you're still listening to the cd!!
    When I did it, I would nearly always fall asleep within 5 minutes of putting the cd on - and by the end, sometimes within just a minute or two and it would feel like I hadn't actually heard anything on the cd at all!
    Good luck!

Eva

Matty is offline Registered User
    There isn't a whole lot more you learn in the class that you don't get from the book.

The classes are good for asking questions, and being confident that your techniques are right, but you can also achieve that by finding someone that has successfully used hynobirthing and sitting down and having a coffee with them.

I found the classes good for my hubby, and they reassured him that it wasn't all nonsense.

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned
    coco, balance health is running a hypnobirthing course - starts early may. i am going to it. cheers,

Coco is offline Registered User
    thanks ! am due in early june, so think May may be a bit late for starting class...am half way through the book already and find the techniques relatively simple, so i'll keep practicing and also listen to the cd.

Jo Bowd is offline Registered User
    Coco, for about the first week I fell asleep everytime I listened to the CD. If you want to talk about my hypnobirth send me a PM. I come into Central about 3 or 4 times a week, but live in DB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12