solely breastfeed baby constipated
- 04-13-2008, 01:12 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- DB, Hong Kong
If your baby is not showing any signs of discomfort then I would stop worrying so much. Breastfed babies can go for a week quite comfortably without needing to poo. kellymom.com is a great website for all queries with breastfeeding too if you want to have a look.
To the solids baby...my first had the same problem with constipation - I finally worked out that it was the rice cereal (der!) but not before she was just in agony when she had to poo...prune juice helped alot as did peaches...best of luck...
- By kyojee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 11-28-2009, 02:37 AM
- By FutureHKmom in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2009, 12:25 PM
- By yuukalim0404 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 21Last Post: 04-15-2009, 11:44 AM
- By arismom in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 10-12-2007, 07:58 AM
- By Daizy in forum Family HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 05-02-2005, 09:22 PM