Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Request for Domestic Helper urgently

easter123 is offline Registered User

Request for Domestic Helper urgently

I am looking for a DH who can help me to take care of two children. One is nearly 5 and the other one is nearly 2. My existing is going to leave the end of April and I am urgently need a maid with good reference. Also, I need my maid to take leave on weekdays. Major duties are to play with the kids and do cleaning to the flat. If you are interested or have anyone to refer to, please kindly pm me.

mjelo88 is offline Banned
    hi madam easter this is mharee jane 29 years old married, i have experience in taking care of kids and new born babies and im good in cleaning the house tutor also to your kids...and im coming to hongkong end of this month april...and im eager to apply to you...you can contact me thru this number or look for ellen palacol to know more info about me +8613143890792 or +85295236389 please call her as soon as you get this message

Red face I need the maid currently in HK

I guess you are in PH now right? Sorry as my maid will leave at the end of April. I need a maid can be available as soon as possible even though your background seems good to me.

mjelo88 is offline Banned
    hi madam easter i can recomend you my sister magnolia zamora she just arrive there yesterday and you can call this number 23842286 and look for ellen for more info about my sister she has experience in taking care of kids and cleaning the house, cooking, tutor to your kids. please dont forget to call her.. tel number 23842286

What do you mean by just arrived? Is she a tourist in HK? If yes, I am afraid I cannot consider as it takes 3 months to process one not currently in HK. In addition, I am looking for someone finished contract as it won't take too long to process the paper. Anyway, thanks for your reply.

Van2008 is offline Registered User

Helper available

Easter,

My helper is available in a month's time... am ok with releasing her 1-2 weeks earlier in case it works out between you two.. See my post earlier for details.

http://www.geobaby.com/forum/reliabl...f-t123603.html