Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Chinese medicine for food allergies

Rocketdog is offline Registered User

Chinese medicine for food allergies

Could anyone recommend a good TCM practitioner able to handle food allergies and eczema in children?

So far, we've tried conventional western medicine, homeopathy and western herbal medicine, with some decent results.

Once we move to Hong Kong in May, I would be interested in trying out Chinese medicine.

Cheers

itrinh is offline Registered User
    I would like to know too. I know the TMC pratitioner in Melbourne use chinese herbal cream to treat eczema. Anyone know any TMC practitioner in Hong kong who can provide herbal cream. Thanks!

mosmom is offline Registered User
    I just found this thread and was wondering whether anyone knows a TCM practitioner in the Ma On Shan/Shatin area? Many thanks!!

Konradsmom is offline Registered User
    I know of a TCm practitioner who was a professor at the Chinese University, and practised at Kwong wah hospital, famous for its TCM division. He has looked after babies bfore, and I haev taken bubs to see him. He is quite good, but the queue is horrendous !!!! His office is at Jordan, and close to Wing On dept store.

he came recommended from a friend who herself studied TCM. Not sure if he can provide herbal creams, but they can prescribe herbal baths if bubs has skin problem.

can PM me if anybody wants to try. I just need to earn you about the queue,s but if you go on a week day then should eb better.

itrinh is offline Registered User
    konradsmom - may I have the details of this professor in Jordan... likely will try during weekdays

kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by Konradsmom View Post
    I know of a TCm practitioner who was a professor at the Chinese University, and practised at Kwong wah hospital, famous for its TCM division. He has looked after babies bfore, and I haev taken bubs to see him. He is quite good, but the queue is horrendous !!!! His office is at Jordan, and close to Wing On dept store.

he came recommended from a friend who herself studied TCM. Not sure if he can provide herbal creams, but they can prescribe herbal baths if bubs has skin problem.

can PM me if anybody wants to try. I just need to earn you about the queue,s but if you go on a week day then should eb better.