Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

New Moms want to meet?

Nic
    Nic is offline Registered User
    Monday 1pm is fine with me.... if we are looking for somewhere for lunch/ afternoon tea there is a good place on peel street (just down from caine rd) called brunch club... very laid back and no issues with breastfeeding... just an idea.

poala is offline Registered User
    I'll play next Monday after 1pm and lunch or afternoon tea is fine to me. Nic, the place you suggest on Peel Street, is it easy to be access to after the escalate? I'll come with my 2 month old baby, and I'm still little overwhelmed with the pram if there are some stairs to get to the restaurant or if I have to take taxi and fold the pram by my own. I would be very appreciate if the arrangement could be made somewhere in Central easily to walk to like IFC(I will walk from the ferry pier since I live in DB). Thanks you all!

falle001 is offline Registered User

Meeting up monday

hi,

did not get in touch before as i could not make it on the day suggested. i can make monday lunchtime though & would love to meet other mummies!!
    I am another db'er, so jadie if you need a hand with the taxi/buggy thing am willing to help. we were in mid-levels for the first 2 months so became a bit of a pro at taxi's and ignoring people in the queue who were getting impatient
    looking forward to monday
    emma (& eleanor)

Nic
    Nic is offline Registered User
    Happy to meet in ifc if thats easier, or central.....
    We are flexible and as you are coming from db to start with why dont you chose location?
    I will need to bf Natalia, thats my only requirement!
    look foward to meeting you all
    Nic

MaiYe is offline Banned

March 08 moms gathering

hi moms,

since it's going to be a biz meeting for me from 12-1pm next Monday at Central, i shall head back to Caine rd to my parent's house to pick up Hedia and go to wherever you gals are meeting.

cheers,
    Florence

poala is offline Registered User
    Let's meet in Starbucks in Alexander House 1pm next Monday if you all agree with it, please confirm whoever could make it so we can PM each other our contact detail then. Lii, will you come?

peainpod is offline Registered User
    Can I also join you all for the Starbucks gathering next Monday? My mobile is 9400-2470.

Edwina

Adavies is offline Registered User

New to Hong Kong

Hi ladies,

I just moved to Hong Kong 2 weeks ago with my husband and 3 months old boy. My baby was born on 17th Jan 08.

We are living in Mid Levels in HK Island. It will be great if I can meet up with you next Mon and share some experience about raising a baby.

I am not quite sure where the coffee shop is in central. Can you please let me know road intersection or direction about it?

Hope it is not too late to join you.

Ange

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast