Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Leaving HK and need to find new home for our helper

dxbtohk is offline Registered User
    hong kong

Leaving HK and need to find new home for our helper

We have a wonderful helper who has been with us for the last two years and joined us when our son was 2 years old. She is filipina and in her late twenties and we are very sorry to be leaving her. She has been wonderful to our child who absolutely adores her and. As a cook, housekeeper and child minder, she really is everything you can ask for. She is so discreet and quiet that you will hardly realize that she is around and comes with a very pleasant personality as well. We are leaving her very reluctantly as we are moving countries and she wants to stay on in HK as she has friends and relatives here. She will need live in accomodation. Just a couple of issues: she would prefer to work in a single helper household and preferably with children two years or older. She is truly exceptional and our loss will be her future employer's gain. We want someone who will treat her as part of their own family for that is truly what she will bring to you. Please call us on 25231696 and we would be happy to talk to you about her.

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned
    Hong Kong
    hi there,

i kind of fit the mould - i am an australian expat who has lived in hk for 7 years. i am soon to be a single mum and require a helper to help (especially whilst i am at work).

in the initial month my mother will be here but then it will be my helper bub and i. i was going to continue with my part-time helper in the first few months (4 hours per week for clean ing) so the full time could focus on the bubs but am truly flexible.

i am very tidy and have a great house. my home is large and there is a seperate room and bathroom for the helper. i am also easy going and easy to live with.

if she likes the sound of this = my cell is 62803628 and i live in soho.

many thanks. trace

fennho is offline Registered User
    Kowloon Station (West)
    hi dxbtohk
    i am desperately looking for a good and trustworthy helper...but my baby is just 3 months old. However, she is not really required to care for my baby as i'll be staying at home and doing the majority of the baby caring. I need someone good in housekeeping...can u check if ur helper is willing? Pls PM me..thanks!

salevizos is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi. I am also looking for a helper shortly - one with experience and good recommendations, but for help with a pair of newborns (twins). I will be taking off about 5 months, and will return to work in January next year. We will have our part time (live-out) helper continue 2 - 3 times weekly for the housekeeping end of things, so she would concentrate more on the kids. Please PM me if you think your helper would be interested.

We live in mid-levels; our flat has a great helper space.