Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

thanks for the support!

rani is offline Administrator
    Cara,

We love having you on our sites. You've helped so many people and that's what matters. I'm with the others, don't let 1 crazy person get to you. :bighug

carang is offline Registered User
    thanks rani!

Neha is offline Banned
    Hi Carang

I have been on this website for over a year and always find that your advice is from your experience and it is not offensive to anyone and u sound pretty cool about stuff so u should not let one crazy person ruin your life. I understand going legally is not helpful. i had a crazy neighbour he would ring our bell at odd hour, he got our tel no and call us in the middle of the night and leave the music on and just leave for 2 hours so your phone is hung, he actually slashed our sofas when we were getting new ones, he would abuse, we called the cops 3 times on him but it was of no use as they kept saying he has not physically harmed u so they couldn't do anything. finally after 5 years we moved couldnt take his s**t anymore and it was before my son.

If I was u i would atleast inform others who this luny is that way we would know because u are right if people who dont know u might take his or her comments seriously

Best of luck

Neha

sunniefaith is offline Registered User
    Neha,

Wow! Can't believe the amount of patience that you guys have!

Cara,

Yes, in short, we love having you on this forum! And in time to come, I'll probably be screaming for help and advice from you on how to raise a baby. So don't disappear! Or, I might end up being your stalker, need to stalk you down for advice! Just kidding!

problem is... i don't know who this loonie is...i think he has read EVERY post i've EVER posted on EVERY site i've ever gone on... at one point he basically posted my views on everything and then used them against me....although, i would admit to being opinionated, i don't think i'm as bad as he makes me out to be.

(so, sunnie....how far along the process are you now?)

sunniefaith is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by carang View Post
    problem is... i don't know who this loonie is...i think he has read EVERY post i've EVER posted on EVERY site i've ever gone on... at one point he basically posted my views on everything and then used them against me....although, i would admit to being opinionated, i don't think i'm as bad as he makes me out to be.

(so, sunnie....how far along the process are you now?)
    I had someone like that stalking me on my OWN BLOG! Can you bloody imagine that? But I do kinda know who he is. Yes, he's from geoexpat. But he's stopped because I've tightened the security on my blog.

With the adoption, we're hoping that in a fortnight or so, home study can start. But issue is that, hubby might be starting his travels soon as well.

Sage is offline Registered User
    Wow. This cyber stalker of yours must have lots of time in his/her hands, carang!

I like reading your thoughts and opinions on this website. Keep 'em coming! And cyber-stalkers aside, remember, you can't please anyone. There're bound to be flame-throwers and trolls here and there on every web community. They are part of the fun! :)

not to sound awful, but i'm glad i'm not the only one with the stalker issue! but on your own blog??? you just wanna shout, "get a life, moron!"

so glad to hear that the process is so far advanced! you must be getting excited!

and sage, trolls etc can be part of the fun, i agree until it gets personal. there's no need for him to post our address and a pack of lies that could actually harm us. it's not like posting something negative about mcdonald's or 7-11. they rake it in hand over fist. we on the other hand struggle every month, so a little bad publicity can do us GREAT harm. people with dogs usually act like they are their children and take them as seriously as we take our own kids.

thanks again, everyone for the positive re-inforcement. i honestly wasn't looking for a pat on the back, more just to vent my frustrations, anger and tears.

you guys are awesome (and i don't even know what you look like!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast