- 04-13-2008, 01:07 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- DB, Hong Kong
My firstborn will be 3 late in the year in November and I thought that would be a great time for her to join a kindy. But I think 2-3 days a week is plenty and was just wondering if that's possible? Or do most kindy's operate on a 5 day a week program?
Any advice is much appreciated.
- 04-13-2008, 05:31 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2007
It really depends on the school. I know Tutortime in Tai Tam is very flexible and can do a few days a week. I believe Sunshine House and Woodland does too. I'm guessing the afternoon sessions, if they are not full, are probably more flexible than the morning sessions. You would need to contact the specific kindy that you're interested in. My kids attend Kiangsu, and they only do 5 days a week.
- By tstmum in forum EducationReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2011, 11:38 AM
- By firstmom in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2009, 10:34 AM
- By honeybee in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2008, 08:22 PM
- By hkrose in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2007, 05:33 PM
- By secretsquirrel in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2007, 06:07 PM