Dr Alfred Tam - BF friendly?
- 04-14-2008, 12:29 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
- Hong Kong
We take our baby to see Dr Tam too and find him to be a fantastic doctor - very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner with the kid as well as the parents. But he is VERY expensive (when compared with other peds) and to be very frank, although we find him very good, for the odd cough or cold, we would only go to him because we have medical insurance, otherwise, I think he's way too expensive for the amount he charges us for the common cold. If it's somthing more serious, of course, then you should try him out as health is more important than money. So if you plan to take your bub to him in the future, it will save you alot of bucks if you have medical insurance covering his costs.
- By karmah1 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 02-18-2009, 06:17 PM
- By sherwes in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2008, 07:22 PM
- By vivianhui in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 05-16-2007, 07:58 AM
- By cjjlee in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2007, 04:57 PM
- By alimacg in forum Baby TalkReplies: 9Last Post: 07-20-2006, 12:34 AM