Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

What CAN'T you get in HK?

rebekah is offline Registered User

carang, I think that craftsteak on elgin st. in soho serves poutine, but I can't attest to it's quality, just saw it on the menu.

carang is offline Registered User

really???? i'll have to get hubby to pick some up and deliver it to the hospital! something to look forward to!

AforApple is offline Banned

twisties are called fonzies in HK. I have now seen them in PNS and wellcome. The usual chicken or cheese flavours.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User

Are they exactly the same? Or are they "weird"??

Park n shop used to have Tim Tams that were made in Indonesia - they were SOOOOOO different, they reminded me of Dick Smith "tim tams" - or the "no name" ones... THANKFULLY now they get "proper" made in Australia ones!! YAY!!

Matty is offline Registered User

Unfortunatley the Fonzies don't quite taste the same as Twisties.
    Definatley a little weird.

Chicken on the Run is a haven for random Aussie products.
    I was recently crazy enough to pay $60 for a packet of SAO biscuits.

Hey I'm pregnant, that's my only defence....

spockey is offline Registered User

Sometimes, Taste has an Aussie week. I've seen Shapes at one those events. The other place, where you can get the real deal TimTams along with other assortment of Arnotts goodies and other Aussie snacks from home is the supermarket at Pacific Place. Got the real McCoys! Was definitely happy!

The only thing I really miss now that its getting warmer, does anyone know where you can get homemade gelati like the one from South Melbourne market?

AforApple is offline Banned

the chickem fonzies taste exactly the same. Same taste, colour, shape, crunch and texture. Have not tried the cheese. But I just double check what I bought yesterday and I thought it was cheese but it is BBQcurry! Therefore I can tell you before I even try it that it will be weird as twisties doesn't come in that flavour. The packaging deceived me as it is exactly the same colour as the cheese twisties packaging.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User

I only like cheese twisties, not chicken!!

And I thought most Park n Shops now sell AUSSIE arnotts products, including Tim Tams, Shortbread Creams, Mint Slice, Monte Cristos, and a bunch more!! My local park n shop does anyway - it's just a small one in Island Place mall, North Point!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Scroll to top