Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Nan Ha

richasrivas79 is offline Registered User

Nan Ha

HI,

I have recently moved from india to hk. my daughter is 3.5 moths of age. in india i was giving my daughter nan1 and when i came here i found out that nan1 ha is available. i have started giving nan1 ha to my daugher as i had no option. i wanted to find out is nan 1 ha is meant for infants who are meant to have some allergy to cow milk. my daugher has shown no such signs. should i continue using nan ha 1. are there any other subsitues availble. Also she is not taking that much amount of feed as taste of nan ha is not sweet.

kindly reply at the earliest

arismom is offline Registered User
    Hi.

When I introduced formula to my little one, we started off on Enfamil which did not sit well with her - it made her severely constipated.

And because we have allergies in the family, our doctor suggested to switch her over to Nan1 ha which worked much better for her. At the age of 1, she started drinking fresh cows milk with no issues. She is almost 2 now and still drinking fresh cows milk.

The ha mean hypoallergenic, and from my understanding the doctor said that if you have allergies in your family, it is safer using this as it can prevent or decrease the likelihood of any allergies with the milk.

Hope this helps.

Neha is offline Banned
    man in india and hk is different but she will get used to it. i think we and also son prefer hk nan

Neha is offline Banned
    nan in india and hk is different but she will get used to it. i think we and also our son prefers hk nan

Rodericlaw is offline Registered User
    As far I knew the only formula to avoid allergic is HA 1 or 2, my son is using HA 2 now

mosmom is offline Registered User
    HA milk tastes a bit bitter - hence your baby may not like the taste as much as other formulas'!

Rodericlaw is offline Registered User
    Agree, but if the baby got allergic, you have to try. If it works for the baby, then why not?

Scroll to top