Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Outrageous

Matty is offline Registered User
    Bear in mind this was an article in a gossip magazine.
    They are usually exagerated and inacurate anyway.

sunniefaith is offline Registered User
    That's right Matty. It's a gossip mag. Anyway, since she doesn't have to work, and if she wants to workout for 2 hrs a day, that's her choice. Anyway, what or who made her to be the role model of women? On top of that, do I sense sour grapes? If she can lose the weight. Well, good for her. If she doesn't, good for her. The rest of us, don't benefit if her weight is up or down.

Neha is offline Banned
    moreover who are we to judge her or anybody else for that matter if she is breast feeding or not, i am sure if all of us could afford to we would also have trainers , assistants in our lives, so if she is being a bad mother let her be who really cares it is not that she is living in your living room

mintycat is offline Registered User
    I'd take it with a grain of salt. Who knows how accurate these articles are. Although I did read in another magazine that she decided not the BF but that's her choice and who are we to judge? So even if she decided to go on diet and exercise boot camp, it's her choice. As someone else said, it's her profession. While many people like to criticize celebs for losing weight so fast after giving birth and thus making us real women feel or look bad, I'd like to think at least we don't have their pressure to look good so fast after birth. If she hung onto her baby weight, I am sure some other magazines will write a cover on her not being able to lose the weight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top