Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Milk and Kowloon Dairy

snagito is offline Registered User
    The First Choice Long life UHT milk is 100% skim milk - it comes in a pink carton (from Wellcome) and says it is made in New Zealand. Doesn't taste too bad to us!

geomum is offline Registered User
    Sunniefaith, how much is the price of the organic milk you buy from city super? Which brand? I know organic milk is certainly the best but wondering if its a viable option for us from an economic standpoint.

sunniefaith is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by geomum View Post
    Sunniefaith, how much is the price of the organic milk you buy from city super? Which brand? I know organic milk is certainly the best but wondering if its a viable option for us from an economic standpoint.
    It's a canadian brand. Sorry, offhand I can't remember the name. It's about 35 for a box, maybe a litre? They have regular and low fat as well. I know that it's a little more than pura so that's why I'm willing to pay for organic milk.

C bebe is offline Registered User
    hi sunniefaith, i'm planning on picking up the organic milk you mentioned the next time i'm at citisuper. i'm currently drinking pura full fat (100% milk) and i really like the taste. does the organic milk taste any differently? better? cleaner?

sunniefaith is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by C bebe View Post
    hi sunniefaith, i'm planning on picking up the organic milk you mentioned the next time i'm at citisuper. i'm currently drinking pura full fat (100% milk) and i really like the taste. does the organic milk taste any differently? better? cleaner?
    In my opinion, it tastes a lot better. Much cleaner or clearer and a little creamier. It does taste different from pura and the other australian milk. I used to live in Australia and I loved the milk there. But the organic milk is much better. But having said that, it might all be psychological....Anyway, we're turning organic because I believe that it's better for our health but at the same time, it can be expensive and I go to different supermarkets chains to pick my organic food.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12