Swaddling for Baby - 3mths and above
- 01-25-2009, 01:08 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Pokfulam Hong Kong
each child is different. we stopped swaddling ours at different times - one at 5 months, two at 6 months and one at 8 months. and we went straight into grobags after that.
- 02-02-2009, 07:12 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Hong Kong
I worried about swaddling too but then at around 8 months my daughter started to fight it so I knew it was then time to stop. I realised I'd spent alot of time worrying about swaddling being a habit I would have to break only for her to grow out of it herself and me to find something else to worry about! Your baby will let you know when it's time to sleep differently!
- 02-02-2009, 07:26 PM #11
I find my 8 week old has to be swaddled at night but during day time naps he is happy not to be swaddled. His arms don't seem to flail and jerk about during the day as much as they do at night.
But I can't wait to get rid of the dreaded swaddle as I'm useless at wrapping and have resorted to a swaddling blanket which has a pocket and velcro to hold it tight.
- By Workingmom1975 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 25Last Post: 07-30-2009, 09:12 PM
- By Coco in forum Baby TalkReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2008, 09:23 AM
- By louisouis in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2007, 10:42 PM
- By wendylam in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 07-29-2007, 09:19 AM
- By bhapril in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2006, 06:04 PM