Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Helper available

Konradsmom is offline Registered User
    I mean IF more convenient. Gosh , it made me sound like I speak/write bad English.

CyrusChuChu is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

Is your maid still available?

I am wondering whether your maid is still available for interview? If so, could you please provide me with more details about her.

Quote Originally Posted by smu_hk View Post
    Hi cwbmum,

Since you are releasing your helper; will you be looking for a helper who is willing to live in or you already have one to replace?

I am releasing mine around June also.
    I am returning home so I am helping her to find an employer.
    She has been with me since my first daughter was 5 months old (3 yrs) and I find her very good with the children, I completely trust her with my girls - as my 2 girls (3+ yrs & 19 mths) are very demanding and active and she copes very well with them.
    She also cooks Chinese meals quite well and does the house chores. Very neat person & methodical.

If you or anyone reading this who might interested, please let me know.
    You can private message me and I will give you all the contact details.

PS: She prefers not to work with another helper, as she has had bad experience previously.

cwbmum is offline Registered User
    Clearwater Bay
    Hi Cyrus Chu Chu
    I have sent you a PM.

InesMummy is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong (Midlevels)
    Hi - Is your helper still available? If so please let me know, thanks.

Your original message -

My helper will leave us on June 13th. It has been a joint decision as we now want a live in helper and she wants to live out.
    She would like a job working full time but live out in the area of TKO, Hang Hau, Sai Kung or Clearwater Bay. Her boarding house is in Clearwater Bay.
    She is very hard working, speaks and reads perfect English, can get by in Cantonese. Great at cooking and has been fantastic with both my children who are 3 years old and now 10 months old. She has worked for us since my baby was 6 weeks old. She has also walked our huge dog!
    It's a shame she doesn't want to live in as we are moving to a bigger house and want a live in helper.
    She will go back to the Philippines after she leaves us but would be great if she could get a few interviews arranged before she leaves, I think it is easier to start the paperwork from this end.
    If you require any further information please send me a message, my helpers number and mine is available upon request.
    Thanks for your time.[/QUOTE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12