- 06-19-2009, 09:16 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- New York
Hi, I had twins end-Feb & want to join, but find their website is not very interactive. I'd like to see the new calendar June 09 before joining, but it's not posted. Anyone know anything more?
- 06-19-2009, 11:30 AM #10
well it pretty much follows the same schedule each year apart from different dates - there are lunches with pregnant mums, coffee mornings, playdates for under 3s, opening lunch, closing lunch, adult twin talks, all the stuff listed there.
Plus once you join up, you are in the mailing list and get maybe one or two emails a month.
not sure what you are looking for though? If its an interactive multiple forum and you have twins, I would recommend http://twinstuff.com's amazing forum. However its mostly revolving around USA. And this geobaby forum is excellent for HK things.
- By alimacg in forum Twins and MultiplesReplies: 28Last Post: 08-20-2008, 08:26 AM
- By lenahk in forum Pregnant with MultiplesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-26-2007, 11:56 AM
- By newbie8 in forum Pregnant with MultiplesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2007, 10:01 AM
- By RebeccaMB in forum Pregnant with MultiplesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2006, 10:39 AM
- By Bob in forum Pregnant with MultiplesReplies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2005, 03:46 PM