Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

For Sale: Bassinet/Nursing Chair/Phil &Teds Coccoon

mel_g20 is offline Registered User

For Sale: Bassinet/Nursing Chair/Phil &Teds Coccoon

Hi,

I have some well cared for baby stuff for sale that I no longer need if anyone is interested.

Nursing Chair with Ottoman - (Rocks, swivels and reclines). Was great for breast feeding my baby, and rocking him to sleep. Soft black leather.

Boori Rocking Bassinet- (Perfect for new borns as its small and rocks. The rocking motion perfect to help new borns and babies fall asleep). Heritage Teak wood.

Phil and Teds Cocoon (Navy) - Lightweight travel cot accessory, can be inserted into Phil and Ted Stroller, or carried separately.

I live in Stanley if you would like to take a look, plus I can email pictures. Hope there is something of interest for you.

Phil and Teds Cocoon

Hi the Bassinet and nursing chair have both gone to good homes, however I still have the Phil and Teds cocoon (navy) available if anyone is interested.

Here is a link to the Phil and Teds webpage about the cocoon.

http://www.philandteds.com/nz/cocoon_07_1.htm

The cocoon fits into the lie flat position of the Phil and Teds stroller. I preferred to put my daughter in this and then into the lie flat stroller.it felt safer and more comfortable. I also sometimes put her to sleep in the coccon and then dropped her into the stroller when I was going out without waking her. And vice versa when I got home and she was asleep I didnt have to wake her to take her out the stroller, I just carried her out in the cocoon. I also used it with my Bug a Boo, when I had the Bassinet on it.

Also it is as good as new, so in really good condition.

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned
    hi there, i am coming out to stanley this sunday evening. how much is the phil and teds cocoon again? sorry to hassle :-)

Phil and Teds Cocoon

Hi no problem.

I was looking for about 300 HK. What sort of time will you be in Stanley?