Moving from Chicago to HK; help with area??
- 05-01-2008, 10:49 AM #25Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
Carang, that is the funniest story and explains a lot!
I have friends who recently moved to Australia. Their 3 year old had never really been on grass the whole time he was here so he didn't know what it was when he saw vast expanses of it with people running around on it. It took him awhile to get the hang of walking on it barefoot! How funny, but a little sad too.
- By sandy0741 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2010, 10:43 AM
- By sarah in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 25Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:27 PM
- By mrose26 in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-29-2006, 07:14 PM
- By Daizy in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-26-2005, 11:26 AM
- By emilyc in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-08-2004, 01:46 PM