Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Scrapbook supply stores

mamaS is offline Registered User

Hi Mintycat,

PaperArt is in Central, along the tram road, from across the world wide - bonjour, go straight to wing on area, look along the sign on your left side, there is a big sign paper art on 2nd floor, i'm not so sure, but you won't pass by Li Yuen street. Hope somebody can give you the address.

1. Sand paper maybe at hardware. No help as i have a small pieces here that i can't remember where i got it.

2. Any scissor will do, i cut pictures using a paper cutter/trimmer from EK.

3. I have it printed in a shop. If not, at home using photopaper.

Prints is expensive, better go to spotlight.

fee
    fee is offline Registered User
    http://www.hkpaperart.com/

Fantastic range of rubber stamps. HeroArts, Penny Black etc. Often have 20% off stamps and accessories.

m2cw2mhk is offline Registered User

How funny that I just found this thread, I just came to post about albums. Are there any stores here with interesting, unique album covers? I am getting ready to make a special memory album for a friend before her wedding. So something with unique fabrics or that sort of thing.

Also, I could have sworn that I have seen punches like the kind used for scrapbooking in the Ladies Market in MongKok.

globetrotter is offline Registered User

Scraping club and stores?

Hi I am looking for scrapbook groups and stores.. all the posts that i am seeing about them seem to be a year or 2 old. Are any still around??

hapimamee is offline Registered User

wow, I'm so glad to see this thread and found some scrapbookers... I'm also into scrapping, specifically into digital scrapping. I started since 2006.

Lately I'm doing some hybrid stuff and I wanted to know where I could get some chipboard albums...

I tried to call Scrappinggals too but no answer either...

mintycat is offline Registered User

Actually scrappinggals replied to my email and they are in the process of looking for a new space but they still accept online orders from their website. I ordered something and received it pretty quickly.

You can find some chipboard albums in Spotlight and scappinggals website. I also ordered some Maya Road ones from a Singapore scrapbooking website called www.scrappingcove.com.

As for unique albums, you can find Asian themed ones at Papyrus, made with pretty Asian fabric. I can't remember the name of the company that make them, they offer book arts course in LKF. The lady is called Louise Garnault but her company name escapes me right now.

lizu is offline Registered User

scrapbook sessions

Quote Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post
    Hi I am looking for scrapbook groups and stores.. all the posts that i am seeing about them seem to be a year or 2 old. Are any still around??
    hi, my name is aliza and i'm doing scrapbbok for a long time.i used to make scrapbook albums for people.
    i am starting doing sessions in my house for scrapbooks and few other crafts. i provide the place,materials, ideas,,, and you bring an album and photos.
    it coast 200HKD for two hours
    my tell is 98320294 or [email protected]

Balvo is offline Registered User

Prints in Princes building has some nice things

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast