ESF kindy Vs Woodland Pre-school
- 05-21-2008, 02:39 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2008
Just want to know which Woodland preschool is your kid attending or attended? Traditional or Montessori? Any experience to share with me?
- 05-25-2008, 09:47 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
Sending your child to an ESF Kindy will give you priority to an ESF Primary, Woodlands do not have a priority and it is not a feeder school. However if your child goes to Woodlands and is a native English speaker and there are places in your catchment Primary you will get a spot. However, check to see how long the waitlists are for ESF Primary in your area that will give you an indication as to which Kindy you should choose. As nvmom says if your child is not a native English speaker you may want to choose ESF Kindy, but beware ESF Kindy does not guarentee your child a place in an ESF Primary. Good luck!
- By mpalser in forum EducationReplies: 10Last Post: 03-05-2011, 06:15 PM
- By LennySuwito in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2007, 09:11 PM
- By lemonade in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2007, 12:31 PM
- By adachan in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2007, 10:45 AM
- By bigheadcat in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2006, 11:14 AM