Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

dr Depasquele

7'sbaby is offline Registered User

dr Depasquele

Hi
    Does anyone know anything about him?
    What is he like???
    What does he charge and will he be ok for a first scan?
    thx

syuan is offline Registered User
    Do you mean Dr. Joseph Depasquale with Raffles Medical Group?

He is a very experienced, elderly man (I'm guessing he's at least 65 years old, and he's got grandchildren of his own). He delivered both of my children, my husband and I have no complaints through both processes, and we would not hesitate to see Dr. D again if we have another child. He's not the kind that encourages you to do elective C-section. Both of my children were delivered naturally with no epidural either.

I believe he charges around $500 for consultation, and then additional for ultrascans. You can call the clinic for exact amounts.

Thank you- I have been trying to get into to see Patrick Chan, but he is busy for a while and I really wanted confirmation before we tell our parents! We will go to him today for our first scan and fingers crossed he can see something at least!
    Thank you for the info.

flickserve is offline Registered User
    Try looking through SCMP archives for more information.

HI flickserve
    Thanks for the worrying and non explanatory message. That doesn't really help me. I am not an scmp online member and cannot search archives.

liz88 is offline Banned
    Hi
    Don't know if this is too late, but I have been seeing Dr D and I am now 12 weeks pregnant. A good friend put me in touch with Dr D, who had delivered his son (now 5 years old). Dr D is very experienced, >30 years I believe. He is 'old school' so if you are want an obstetrician who does not take an interventionist approach then he will suit. I have found him to be good at explaining the pros/cons of various tests and situations

Scroll to top