- 05-02-2008, 10:17 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2008
We bought a stroller last year from dubai. It worked well for my 1.5 years old daughter but then one of the back wheel came off here in HK 2 weeks back.
The brand "Chicago Baby" is little known here. I contacted them and they said that they only provide local warranty in UAE and will need the stroller there in order to be fixed.
The stroller otherwise is all good. The wheel came off as the clip inside the rim that attached it to the rim of stroller is broken.
I was wondering if someone can help me find out a shop wherein they can repair or replace the wheel for the stroller. has someone seen any service like this before. Please let me know.
- 05-05-2008, 12:44 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Discovery Bay, Hong Kong
Have you tried going to a bicycle shop? They may be able to help.
- By sherwes in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2009, 09:42 AM
- By woodstock07 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 10-13-2009, 02:56 PM
- By blumenelf in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2008, 10:33 PM
- By Paddles in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2008, 02:42 PM
- By Alica in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2006, 01:27 PM