Fussing at night
- 05-05-2008, 05:03 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Hong Kong
Thank you so much to all of you for your words of support. Sometimes it makes you feel better just to know your not alone. That other people have had the same problems and feelings and have gotten through it. Thank you again!
- 05-05-2008, 08:52 PM #10
i remember some days going to sleep at 5pm! if you need it, you need it! you are bottle feeding so you can actually have someone take over a couple of feeds so you can get some much needed rest!
hope to talk to you soon!
- By @dorable in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2010, 02:30 PM
- By li555 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2007, 01:00 PM
- By aussiegal in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2007, 11:25 PM
- By Zen in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2006, 02:04 PM
- By glee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2005, 07:01 PM