How often an 11 month old needs to nurse
- 05-19-2008, 05:40 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
- Hong Kong
Sure, just go with it. I think that both of mine were on 2 feeds a day by that time - morning and night.
I'd always be on stand by for 'emergency nursing' i.e after a fall, feeling sick, etc. and my very hungry son started on cow's milk at almost 12 months in porridge and cereal.
- By hknanny in forum Babies Born in 2009Replies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2010, 09:32 AM
- By josoo in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 8Last Post: 12-05-2009, 04:13 PM
- By coco choco in forum Twins and MultiplesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2009, 12:46 AM
- By peakresident in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2009, 06:55 PM
- By precious_bb in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2006, 12:35 AM