Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

New Moms meeting (Monday 19th May)

Nic
    Nic is offline Registered User
    I think the idea of going to the peak is great (weather depending), there is a walk from there around the peak, its all flat and stroller friendly and personally I would rather be out than stuck in aircon all the time.

IFC could always be a good wet weather option, or pacific place for a change, or any other coffee house!

Same sort of time? 230?

Nic

sarah.vandre is offline Registered User

Thursday 12th of June

Dear Grace,

Thanks for your reply! Sounds great to meet on the Peak. We should see how the weather is though. Might not be too much fun if it is like today...

Are you going to te Annerley Meetings? I have been going on Tuesdays and will continue until I leave for the summer break (22.06.08)

Anyway, Lets decide on the Thursday gettogether beginning of next week, when weather is a bit more predictable :D

Sarah

motherOF2 is offline Registered User
    Crossing my fingers for beautiful weather, starting from this weekend !!!! Today it's been pouring non-stop !!

Sarah, I have never been to any of Annerley's meetings, did think about it though. Where are u going for the summer? We're leaving for France on the 15th June.

Nic, Pacific Place sounds like a good option for next thursday if it rains.
    Btw, remember someone mentioning about Togs Unlimited which sells children's clothes (production over-runs)? There is also one in Central, supposedly has nappy changing and nursing facilities.
    8A, Kimley Commercial Building, 142-146 Queen's Road Central.
    http://www.togsunlimited.com/

Adavies is offline Registered User
    Hi Girls,

Are you all leaving for summer vacations soon? Please don't leave me and Michael alone here!!!

Next Tue at the peak sounds very good! Hope the weather is good, otherwise see you at IFC.

Grace, do you want to go shopping for baby clothes together? I am in Mid Levels as well, so maybe we can hanging around somedays.

Sarah, I missed the Annerley class last time due to the lack of information. Can you please let me know when & where for the class? I'd like to take Michael there for some social life too. Cheers!

Ange

poala is offline Registered User
    Dear all,

After the SH trip, we kind of lost contact with everyone till Ange told me this thread today, and glad to see all moms again here.

The idea of gathering at the peak lookout is great, but I'm still not very confident to get on and off the taxi by my own with Mia and the trolley.

Really would love to join the Annerley classes, any suggestions from the moms who've already been?

Emma, how's your holiday with Ellie in UK? Was she fine to cope with the long flight?

Lieny, have you joined baby massage classes with Evana yet? I'm still keen to have a go with Mia, please let me know your thoughts, thanks!

Catch up soon
    Jadie & Mia

sherwes is offline Registered User

Smile

Hi girls, myself and my 7 month old would love to come along tomorrow. We're new to Hong Kong and feeling desperate for outings that don't involve shopping (my main hobby at present)!! We've already met Nic and Ange at another mothers meeting.
    Hope to see you tomorrow.

motherOF2 is offline Registered User
    Hi girls,

Was on sms with Nic today, seems like tomorrow's outing at the peak will be at 4 pm, if weather is nice.

Nic
    Nic is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies

Given the unpredictability of the weather today, and everyone being available at slightly different times, Grace and I have decided that to be safe it would eb easier to meet at

Starbucks next to HSBC at Pacific Place (for a change!) at 2.30

Hope to see you there, otherwise Natalia and I will see you when we get back in August!

Cheers

Nic

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast