- 05-14-2008, 10:22 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
The feeding chair + foot stand at Bumps to Babe cost about HK$6000, and the one at the Eugene Club is half the amount. Both are made in Italy. Anyone knows what is the major difference?
- 05-16-2008, 01:48 AM #2
there are a number of brands sold at both B2b and Eugene. could you tell us which brand?? It is possible that both brands are Italians. While one is made in Italy and the other in China. It is very common nowadays. We had a similar experience with our stroller.
- By solidstars in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 22Last Post: 09-21-2009, 08:57 PM
- By jaetee in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2009, 07:13 PM
- By llyynnnie in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2008, 03:30 PM
- By mommybee in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2007, 07:12 PM
- By ninahudd in forum Baby TalkReplies: 18Last Post: 01-31-2007, 09:23 AM