western mama with chinese husband
- 07-02-2008, 03:56 PM #33
if no one is able to come, then we can plan another day....
- 07-03-2008, 07:52 AM #34
haven't heard back from anyone, so we'll have to do it another day...sorry.
- 10-02-2008, 10:55 PM #35Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- hong kong
it is a shame that we never got around to meeting and this link was (almost!) lost.
there are 7 of us it seems, and there may be more out there....
is anyone interested in getting together? saturdays are good for me as i work in the week.
- 10-02-2008, 11:16 PM #36
i only have tuesdays and fridays off...my playgroup centre is now busy until 3:45pm Monday-Friday...i could do something after that...
would still be happy to have people to meet at my centre in tsing yi where the kids would have lots to keep them occupied....
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 14Last Post: 09-21-2009, 02:19 PM
- By blaze in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2009, 05:12 PM
- By sophwillsmum in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:59 PM
- By Matty in forum Babies Born in 2006Replies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2006, 05:52 PM
- By terry in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2005, 04:46 PM