Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Stretch Mark Cream

WMY
    WMY is offline Registered User

Stretch Mark Cream

Dear All,

Please help. I'm wanting to buy a stretch mark cream, but don't know which brand is the best one to get.

Can anyone tell me? Please.

C bebe is offline Registered User
    i've heard palmer's cocoa butter was pretty good...

i need to start looking into this too! when would you start using the stretch mark cream?

shoni is offline Registered User
    Baby oil, palmers coco butter (you smell like a sweet shop), mio oil, Vitimin E cream, E45.... the list is endless.

In truth stretch marks a genetic and you will either get them or not - so speak to your mum. However rubbing some lotion into your belly is nice and helps you bond a little and have some 'bump and me' time. I haven't got any stretch marks and am unlikely to now, but I find that laying on the bed rubbing oil into my belly whilst listening to nice music is a wonderful time. Hoping to carry that on when little one is born and hoping she will remember and be soothed by it, execpt it will be rubbing lotion on to her!

Enjoy it is all part of the experience, and it is never too early to start.

WMY
    WMY is offline Registered User
    To : Shoni,

Thanks for your sharing. There are too many brands of stretch mark cream in the market and the prices can be economical or very expensive.

My belly is getting itchy and I need a soothing cream soon. I want to buy a good effective cream at a reasonable price.

My little one will arrive in November and there are many things I need to buy for this little one. So I need to spend wisely.

If anyone have any money saving tips. I will be sooooo glad to hear from you.

shoni is offline Registered User
    I'd just buy baby oil then, you can use it for the baby afterwards and it is not too expensive. You can use it straight after your shower whilst you are still damp or use a few drops in a bath. Also your partner can use it for massages. Multi purpose means less expense.