Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Cow & Gate Baby Cereal - where can buy in HK?

jajacha is offline Registered User

Cow & Gate Baby Cereal - where can buy in HK?

I know Cow & Gate UK had launched their baby breakfast cereal range of products. Anyone know where I can get them in Hong Kong? Does Bumps To Babe carry this product line (BTB does sell Cow & Gate baby milk)?

xcultural mummy is offline Registered User
    Hi Jajacha,

Actually Cow & Gate isn't particularly great compared to other brands in the UK. In the UK Plum Babies, Organix and HippOrganic, among others, are much better respected. I would recommend Plum Baby, which I think I have seen in either 360 or ELC. It's a cereal with quinoa among other wholegrains (quinoa is a South American Andean grain that's high in iron and considered a superfood), and all the sweetness comes from fruit, not sugar. If you can't find that, Organix has cereals too and at least they are organic.

Sorry I'm not quite answering your question... but hope I've offering something useful from past experience.
    Check out my blog:www.londonmummymusings.blogspot.com
    for information and my thoughts on real nappies, baby carriers, breastfeeding, baby-led weaning and much more!

jajacha is offline Registered User
    Hi xcultural mummy,

Thanks for your recommendation. I got a pack of Holle Babymuesli from Bumps to Babe. Haven't tried it on my boy yet. Do you happen to have any comment on Holle baby cereals? I'll check out 360 at Landmark today to see if they have a fuller range of Organix baby cereals.

xcultural mummy is offline Registered User
    Oh yes, I meant to mention Holle too. That's great - I think the idea is that it's great to introduce them to different types of cereals beyond the usual wheat and rice, adn Holle is perfect - I think they had a 3-grain or 4-grain cereal? I'm in London at the moment and my local Waitrose didn't have Holle on the shelf and I'd forgotten what it was called. But yes I used to use it all the time when my toddler was younger.
    Check out my blog:www.londonmummymusings.blogspot.com
    for information and my thoughts on real nappies, baby carriers, breastfeeding, baby-led weaning and much more!