Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

helper available

revolah is offline Registered User

helper available

Due to some changes, it is a pity we will no longer renew the contract of my helper who have worked for 12 years(6 contracts). Yes, 12 years as she had been really an excellent helper in every ways. Independent, honest and hardworking were some of her traits!
    It is therefore my aim she will find new employer who will treat her well. Her name is Nova,39 old single Filipina and you can contact her 92015637 for an interview and her last visa is on the June 4,2008. You can email me for any more questions but she is higly recomended.Thank you!

aussie mum is offline Registered User
    hi revolah...from the sound of this post you sound like the employer but all your previous posts on this site indicate that you are the helper. can you please clarify.

thanks

revolah is offline Registered User

both

i am an employer and a helper in the way that I am giving a helping hand to people particularly good helpers who I know were really good for families especially for those who will be hiring for the first time without asking in return from them.
    And you can check the past posted here with contact details if this gesture of helping is involving an extra income.
    The world we live in is full of unbearable happenings, its high time we try to do simple thing that will benefit others.
    This site had been known by me through the kindness of an Indian national mother.