- 05-30-2008, 07:10 PM #25Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Discovery Bay, Hong Kong
I agree that the key is to be polite but firm.....this is a skill my husband has to perfection (I am more likely to get angry and start shouting!!) and it worked on the nurses at QMH....to the point that my Mum was allowed into the delivery room, while my husband went hme to get some sleep (I didn't deliver in the end, was possible beginnings of preterm labour but they kept me in delivery rm whole time).
It also worked when I wanted to go hme a day or two b4 the drs wanted me to....I started shouting which didn't wrk...husband was polite but firm and hey presto I was allowed hme.
Service isn't great but should there be any kind of emergency- a govt. hospital is where you want to be....something my private obstetrician has admitted to me on several occasions.
- By MisB in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 12-07-2008, 09:39 PM
- By miaka in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 14Last Post: 08-23-2007, 03:07 PM
- By lunita in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2006, 01:43 PM
- By alibali in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 09-21-2006, 10:50 PM
- By bekyboo44 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 03-30-2006, 12:02 AM