Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Handymen/Decorators

Freya is offline Registered User

Handymen/Decorators

Could anyone recommend a good Contactor, need new kitchen and bathrooms and a bedroom wall knocking down and some built in furniture made. Any advice on WPE or Mr Hammer or Ezyfix? any recommendations would be great!

m&m
    m&m is offline Registered User
    i am not handymen/decorator,but i am the one who can do WALL PAINTING.if you need some special paintings on your wall.
    :)

rani is offline Administrator
    Freya,

We had some work done recently by a woman called Mabel Lo at Tak Shun Decoration & Engineering Co. Tel - 9455 1628

C bebe is offline Registered User
    i've used mr. ng @ kam kee water & electrical decoration co a few times for some work around the house. very pleasant manners, great work & always super tidy.

9140 2629
    2523 3300

jzb
    jzb is offline Registered User
    I've used Ezyfix for a few things but only small things rather than big. They have been great, reliable and reasonably priced for the things I used them for.

Freya is offline Registered User
    Thank you all for your replies - really helpful. jzb, Ezyfix is a company that I am considering using. Have you used them to replace bathrooms? I am looking for the job to be completed on time to a good quality so need a realiable company. The company seems very efficient and the pricing reasonable, any further comments on this company would be much appriciated. Thank you!

jzb
    jzb is offline Registered User
    No, nothing that big I'm afraid. Only electrical and handyman stuff like hanging paintings so can't vouch for the more complicated stuff.

rani is offline Administrator
    Freya,

We used Mabel for new flooring and electrical work. She's very organized and thorough. The job was completed on time as well. She does a lot of village houses in Sai Kung.