Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Wembley International Kindergarten

blumenelf is offline Registered User

Wembley International Kindergarten

I have a 3.5 years old and an almost 18 months old child. Can somebody recommend or give any opinions about the Wembley International Kindergarten please?

neo2008 is offline Registered User
    Yes, if anyone knows any comments of this school, please let me know as well.
    Thanks so much!!!!

blumenelf is offline Registered User
    Hello,
    I went there to check it out. And to be honest I was SHOCKED! My kid currently goes to a local cantonese school where they also teach english (she also went to 2 daycares in another country before that). So I do know what I am talking about when I say that I was shocked. It's basically a playtime group. Very little education. They do not teach the alphabet (only phonics). The playgroup for under 2 year old was especially bad, as they teachers looked so bored and depressed, I would not want to leave my kid there. And in the 3 hours they have per day they still have time to watch TV. Plus the K3 class was totally unorganized and the kids played around with toys and the teacher could not even look over all of them as they were naughty just dong whatever they wanted to do. Compared to the local KG, I think the educational level is a lot lower, also the discipline level is a lot lower.
    The building is kinda old and sticky. The KG itself looks pretty boring too. A lot of white walls and white ceiling. Even the toilet did not look all to clean.
    Well, that is just my opinion about it...

neo2008 is offline Registered User
    Thanks so much for your opinions. Can you recommed a good international stream school for pre-nursery or K1?

Thanks!