Hong Kong Public Hospital Advice
- 07-06-2008, 12:39 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
My wife had our son at kwang wah in yau ma tei and I have to say I was massively impressed by the facilities and the service. the post delivery ward was very good - six beds to a room but only maximum three occupants in wife's room while she was there and midwifes were great. we had a look at queen elizabeth but was not so impressed with service.
only downside is, as with all HK hospitals, the regulations on husband's attendance. I was only allowed in to delivery some 30 minutes before (luckily my wife had very short labour) and was nudged out ten minutes after. was allowed back in once she had been tidied up by the midwifes.
oh, and the bill: 350 HK$ for delivery and 3 nights in the ward
- By kazbt in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 20Last Post: 11-07-2009, 09:22 AM
- By helenliu4 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2009, 07:28 AM
- By SSL in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 9Last Post: 10-09-2007, 09:00 PM
- By jenifa in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2006, 12:53 PM
- By clell in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:53 AM