Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Funny ways to announce pregnancy.....

Enchanted is offline Registered User

Funny ways to announce pregnancy.....

Would love to hear some ideas.... we are seeing a group of our friends tonight and want to share our news in a fun way.

To my closest friend when she offered me a drink I said "No thanks I didnt want to get the baby tiddly"....What baby? The one in my tummy!

Would love to hear other tell all tales....

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    When I told my grandmother, I was talking about visiting at Christmas (I'm due in October), and I said "At Christmas, would it be ok for me to bring an extra person?" And she was like "Sure! Who will you bring??" and I said "Your new great grandbaby!!" (she started screaming!!) lol

When I told my bro, we had been planning on visiting him in Europe in August - and I told him that it looked like we wouldn't be able to visit then, and he was SOOOOO disappointed, then I said "... because I'll be 7 months pregnant then!!" and he was really surprised/happy too :)

A lot of my friends do the whole send the parents some "grandparents" card or shirt or something like that... we just told our parents "normally" though...

One of our friends who we hadn't seen for a while said out of no where "So, when are you guys gonna have a baby??" (we've been married for over 3 years so it's about time, in some people's minds!) and my hubby said "October" - she didn't know whether to believe him or not - it was really funny!!

Enchanted is offline Registered User
    Fun huh?!

We ended seeing all friends at a mutual friends new house... after they showed us around the house I asked about the spare room and if they could find a cot for babysitting.......