Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Where to find kids' furniture?

mumbloxy is offline Registered User
    check out Kids by Red Cabinet, 31st floor, Universal Trade Centre on Arbuthonot Road (tel.2868.0681)

patts is offline Registered User

conned by Colors

I found a shop in Queens Road East, called COLORS. They had a few nice looking kids furniture in the shop. We thought we would go with them and have our furniture tailor made. We paid a deposit of $1500 for them to come to the house to design a plan.

Unfortunately after the design was drawn, we found out that they had limited choices of materials and fabrics. We gave them a contractor's number who got our interior's material from a supplier for our existing house.But they were not helpful/flexible and is only willing to offer what they have in their catalogue.They also refuse to refund us any of our deposit since we decided not to go with them anymore.

We feel that we have been cheated. I would not recommend this shop to anyone or be sure that they have what you want before you give them any deposit.

Workingmom1975 is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi everyone,

We are moving to a new apartment so wanna buy some decent/safe furnitures for our 2.5-year-old, including things like a book case, kids sofa (ideally for 2 people to sit on it!), etc. As this thread was last updated over 3 years ago, I wonder whether there is any new recommendation? I'm quite bad at designing so probably won't try customization. Thanks in advance!

lesliefu is offline Registered User
    South District
    We got a lot of things from Ikea...though there are some children's furniture stores at south horizon plaza...not sure what your budget is though, Ikea worked for us!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12